Monday, July 18, 2011

Made By Inagaki

I need a clasp purse. I had tried to make one many times ever since I got the frames.
Previously I did this:-

Looks great, but it doesn't function well. The opening is too small. I had not gone back to this purse yet, I will try to figure it out later.

Today, I made this:-

Photobucket


I was trying to follow komihinata's simple style. BUT I just couldn't resist some lace and an applique!! (Is that the reason why I'm the owner of a sewing embelishments shop???!! Just so I can stock alot of them and not feel guilty..heh..)

I made the pattern for this after looking for some on the internet. Not entirely happy with the shape, but I guess I will settle for this one, for starters!

I made a (usable) clasp purse AT LAST!



The blue and pink checks fabric is on sale at my shop on etsy here, and more black velvet appliques are found here.


Thank you for looking! :)




Inagaki's Shop on etsyInagaki's Shop on Facebook

No comments: